We know finding the best dentist for you and your family can be a difficult decision. We want to make it as easy and stress-free as possible by giving you the information you need beforehand.
Your first visit to the office of Dr. Kirk Cohil in Apopka will consist of an examination and a review of the treatment options available. In many cases your dental treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. But if you have a complex medical history or require specialized dental services such as cosmetic dentistry, smile reconstructions, or dental implants, we may need to schedule a second appointment to start or complete your dental treatment.
We know your time is valuable, so our goal is to make sure you get the best service and dental treatment possible – and that every appointment maximizes the dental care you and your family have come to need and deserve.
To help us get to know you, please bring the following information to your first visit at Cohil Family Dentistry:
– Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable
– A list of medications you are currently taking
– If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help process any claims
– All New Patient Dental Forms from our website
Also please let us know:
– If your previous dentist or physician can forward your x-rays to our office in advance
– If you have medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, etc.
– If you are a cancer patient
– If you have specific dental needs that you would like us to address such as smile makeovers or facial trauma
(Important Note: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 at the consultation visit.)
We look forward to meeting you and providing you with the best dental treatment possible. If you have any further questions please call us at (407) 889-9682.